The BIG features 2.1 includes are:
- Clip Speed -- speed up or slow down your video or audio, and
- Remove a Color -- also known as chroma key or green screening
You can find tutorials on how to use these new abilities in the Tutorial Viewer accessed via Camtasia's Help menu, or you can see them on our website:
Other great things you can do now:
- Add tags and descriptions to your YouTube video before uploading
- Hide the Camtasia recording icon in the menu bar
- Choose if you want none, both, the left, or right clip to be selected after a split
- Do more things via keyboard shortcuts
- Access more fonts in typeface families that have lots of variants
As always, the team has also squashed a lot of existing bugs and refined how many of the existing features work to make the whole experience a lot nicer.
If you have feedback, please let us know by posting a new question, idea, problem, or praise (!).