The “Extend frame” feature is hugely useful and already works a treat. There are however a few (minor) changes I believe would increase its usefulness:
- Enter “Duration” is same units as the rest of the programme, i.e. hours, minutes, seconds, and frames. Also using the same separators used in the rest of the programme, i.e. “:” and “;”; e.g. “00:00:05;15” for an extension of five seconds and fifteen frames. Reasoning is as follows:
- Consistency in units throughout the programme.
- Increased resilience for non-english keyboard layout (partially resolved in 2019 with the ability to set user defined keyboard shortcuts)
- Instead of “Duration”, allow an “Extend to” value to be entered.
- No need for user to calculate the desired duration from start and end times and then convert these to seconds and fractions of seconds.
Be the first to post a reply!