Audiate bugs?

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
I've been working with Audiate for a couple weeks now beyond the free trial, and overall I'm satisfied. I'm writing to report two issues that I've found and to share an apparent solution for one these. Version 2020.0.5

The first issue is that Audiate will randomly delete the first word in a "sentence" somewhere in the text above where I'm recording. I have not been able to catch it in the act, but it occurs multiple times each time I work with Audiate. The deletion seems to occur when I'm going back and adding text in the middle of my transcription: somewhere several lines above the location where I'm recording, it will delete the first word in a sentence. It is always only the first word of a sentence, no other words; and on more than once occasion, it has been the first word of my project. I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue, as I don't believe it's anything I'm doing to cause it. 

The second issue has only happened once, and after much troubleshooting, I did discover a solution which may save someone else some wasted time.  For no apparent reason, Audiate stopped transcribing. My voice was recorded, but there is no transcription: no words on the screen, only the wave form. The solution that seems to have resolved it is to toggle off Enhance Microphone and toggle it back on. Nothing else worked to resolve this issue, including closing/reopening the project, opening a new project, unplugging the mic, restarting the PC, and reinstalling Audiate. 

Keith
Photo of keithdarci

keithdarci

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 weeks ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!