Greetings! Today we are pleased to announce the release of Camtasia Studio 8.1 which adds this feature you might find helpful.
Copy and Paste Animations
You can now copy and paste zoom and other animations on the timeline:
1. Right click an animation and choose "Copy".
2. Move the playhead to the new location.
3. Right click the clip and choose "Paste".
For more information, watch this video tutorial:
(this link will take you from this page) http://www.techsmith.com/tutorial-cam...
Copy and Paste Visual Properties
You can also copy and paste the position, scaling, and visual effects on any clip, without using an animation:
1. Position the playhead over the frame of your clip with the desired properties.
2. RIght click and choose 'Copy visual properties'
3. Position the playhead over the target clip on your timeline
4. Right click and choose 'Paste visual properties'
If you have Camtasia Studio 8 installed (trial or licensed version), you can update to the new version by clicking Help > Check for Updates or by downloading and installing here:
(this link will take you from this page) http://www.techsmith.com/download/cam...
Please let us know how this new option works for you!