This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: I would like Camtasia Studio to be able to import MTS Files (AVCHD)
I am on the Camtasia trial and really like it, but wondered if the files converted by Wonder Share are known to work for you?
I do know that we get this question often, and our support site has an article with some recommended conversion utilities. Here's the link: http://techsmith.custhelp.com/app/ans...
Hope this helps.
I highly recommend iDealshare VideoGo which is the professional
AVCHD Video Converter and convert all variety of AVCHD files whatever it is in .mts or .m2ts
to almost all the popular video format. It also can convert AVCHD video
to audio format.
More exciting, it has both Mac and Windows version.
Step by step guide at http://www.idealshare.net/video-converter/avchd-converter.html
This guide applies to:
- Convert AVCHD to MP4 to play AVCHD in iTunes, Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod and etc or to burn AVCHD with iDVD.
- Convert AVCHD to MOV to play AVCHD in QuickTime or edit AVCHD in iMovie, Final Cut Express;
- Convert AVCHD to ProRes 422 or 4444 to import and edit AVCHD in Final Cut Pro (7/X included);
- Convert AVCHD to AVI/WMV/MPG to play AVCHD in Windows Media Player or edit in Windows Movie Maker;
- Convert AVCHD to DV to edit AVCHD in Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Avid and more;
- Convert AVCHD to MKV, VOB, ASF, RMVB, FLV, WebM, OGV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WTV, 3GP, SWF, DivX, Xvid and etc;
- Convert AVCHD to MP3, WAV, WMA, AIFF, Apple Lossless, M4A, AU, OGG, AAC, AC3 etc;
Plus, it enables to to default the output profiles for ipad, ipad, samsung galaxy note/s series, htc, sony, etc. as well as editing software Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas and more. http://www.icoolsoft.com/mts-converter/
I also find the easy guide from https://www.avdshare.com/convert-avchd-to-mp4-on-mac-or-windows