Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Forum maintenance: Posts with no replies, repeat posts, outdated posts, etc.
Do you have separate teams for each product, and if so do they work in competition or with common long term goals?
I would guess they are separate teams will little or no common goals because each product has distinct benefits, but it seems that you don't have all of the best features in either version. Eg:
- Scrolling page capture seems much faster and more stable on the Mac (particularly for Firefox).
- Using dual screens in Windows always crashes Firefox when doing a scrolling page capure unless the pluged in display is set to be my main display.
- Tagging is great in Windows, though the recent version is not as good as it used to be, but this is not an option on my Mac.
- My Mac allows for as many tails as I want when doing a call out. Windows is fixed at 1.
- I prefer having the separate capture and editor in Windows whereas I can't just launch the editor on my Mac.
- The Mac version works on retina. The Windows version is largely unusable in Windows QHD with a native resolution of 3200x1800.
I would pay to upgrade to v12 if it worked for QHD displays, but presently there is no reason for me to upgrade.
There are no replies.