Thank you for the 9.1.0 update! I updated this morning because I had a gap in my video track and Extend Frame wasn't working, and I had read that this had been improved. I updated, then I right-clicked on the track and chose Extend Frame. The good news: it worked!! The bad news: I did Edit>Undo because I thought I had made a mistake in my choice of what to extend, and then I right-clicked on the track again and chose Extend Frame again, and it didn't work this second time (even though the track was selected and the playhead was in the right place). In the end I got the extension back by going to Edit>Redo, but there has got to be a bug here.
Be the first to post a reply!