We know that Goo.gl short link will sunset, hence you removed the shortening when we do screen or video captures that directly upload to GDRIVE.
However now it's really effecting our team's productivity as we can't just Snagit screenshot and get the link to immediately paste as a short link.
Now the link comes through like this - which is unusable / hard for sharing with people. Example
* Now we have to do DOUBLE work.
* We have to paste the long link then use bit.ly to shorten, copy and only share it - Too many steps involved.
* This is the only issue now that will make us consider using another tool. But we don't want to if possible! Cos we love Snagit. Except this inconvenience
Request & Suggestion
* Can you guys really consider using another free tool to shorten like Bit.ly or similar?
* So our links looks like this to share: http://bit.ly/2OzkHYk
We truly hope you'll think about doing this.Thanks alot guys.