@TechSmith Is there a converter out there that you know of that will convert .swf files to video. Everything I use results in audio only
Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac, an easy-to-use yet powerful high-quality video converter, player and editor which is compatible with any Mac OS system. With it, I can effortlessly transcode SWF files for smoothly editing in Final Cut Pro 6/7/X, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Express and more video editing programs. Installed this great utility now and learn the step-by-step SWF to ProRes conversion.
im trying to figure this out as well, my brother died in march and ive been scowering the internet of any fees-able evidence of his exsistance left, i stumbled upon a few swf files of him skateboarding when he was a child that i would like to implement into a music video as a surprise for my grandma, my conversions are not working from mp4 to avi idk what to do.
SWF is flash file. I'd recommend Acethinker Video Converter which I have used for many years. It's a free web-based application to convert videos, you don't have to install anything. Here are the steps to convert SWF video to another video format.
- Launch your web browser and go to the Online Converter, you can google search for it.
- Click ‘select files to start’, and then drag and drop your SWF video into the app.
- Click the Format drop down list, select any video format you want as output format.
- Click the Convert button, the App will ask you where to save the converted file.
- Click Start the run the conversion, it will take a few minutes to finish the task. When the conversion done, you will find the converted file in the folder you set in step 4. Done.