Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Forum maintenance: Posts with no replies, repeat posts, outdated posts, etc.
05/20/2014: Camtasia for Mac 2.8.0
- Added a cross platform Techsmith Recording format (.trec) that allows users to record on Camtasia (Mac) and edit in Camtasia (Win), or vice-versa.
- Added a timeline context menu option to remove all empty tracks
- Fixed a bug that changes callout stroke width when scaling shape callouts
- Fixed a bug that prevented Camtasia for Mac from closing after modifying the getting started project
- Fixed a bug that prevented sharing to Screencast.com if login information was not saved in the keychain
- Fixed a bug that caused a hang when dragging files with .cmrec in the filename or path
- Fixed a bug that would prevent multiple items from being selected in the clip bin
- Fixed a bug where markers on the timeline would not update
- Fixed a bug that failed to display the title in the share history window when sharing to Relay
- Fixed a bug that created extra space between media when multiple sources were added to the timeline at once
- Fixed a bug where adding multiple media to the timeline at once results in multiple undos
- Fixed a bug that allowed media to be forced onto a locked track
- Fixed a bug that deleted the share history from the disk
- Fixed a bug that prevented the retry function from working in the share history window
- Fixed a bug where closing a project without saving can cause any media deleted from the project to be removed from the project when reopening it again
- Fixed a bug that creates an empty entry in the share history window
- Fixed a bug that appends .mp4 to files uploaded to Google Drive that already have the .mp4 extension
- Fixed a bug that scaled shape callouts instead of resizing them after cropping
- Fixed a crash that could occur when doing an advanced export as a Quicktime MPEG-4 or Quicktime Movie
There are no replies.