Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Inactive threads; archiving to prevent necroposing
The update is free for anyone running Snagit 10.x.
Download the update
- Fixed a bug where Snagit crashes when installing the default accessories on Windows 7.
- Fixed a problem with image scrolling in Firefox when the image is zoomed.
- Fixed a Snagit printer bug that only printed blank pages.
- Fixed a bug with custom drop shadows on text in Editor.
- Fixed a COM API bug that did not expose autoscroll direction controls in the new All-in-One capture.
- Updated the Screencast.com output, which contains several bug fixes.