01. [New] Editor: Add Rulers (Horizontal/Vertical), Floating, so dimensions can be measured
02. [New] Editor: Add 'Rotating' cutout to cutout styles.
e.g.: how to cut out a rotated 'ellipse' in 45 degr?
03. [New] Editor: Add brush tools
04. [New] Editor: Add "numbered arrows" to styles (For this I now use callouts and add 1,2,3..)I
05. [New] Editor: Editor: Add a more 'flexible' batch renaming options in the editor (selecting files, find/replace, or rename adding seq# date-time, etc)
06. [New] Editor: Add 90 degree arrows and lines, similar to Faststone
07. [Improvement] Editor: When adding/combining cutouts from one image to another, allow editing/rotating the cutouts, without having to flatten first
08. [Improvement] Editor: Allow to shift userdefined styles to the top (1st row) so they will be used by default
09. [Improvement] Editor: re-introduce folder view (as from 11.4)
10. [Improvement] Editor: re-introduce multiple profiles, (similar to 11.x)
11. [Improvement] Editor: re-introduce text capture (similar to 11.x)
Tools-Settings (Save to location)
12.[New] Save to folder: Add option to set 'save to'-folder (e.g. under Tools->Program options) to be applicable for all(!) profiles.
Exceptions on a per profile basis. Right now, after re-installing/importing profiles, the 'save to'-folder should be set again for each and every profile (being an annoying around 7 clicks per profile: file->properties->select folder->apply->okay->save, next profile..)
12a. [New] Restoring profiles:
when restoring profiles, 'save to' locations (defined under file->properties), should also be restored (not the case right now)
12b. [New] 'Save to'-location:
when, at launch, SnagIt does not find the 'save to'-locations (for some reason location cannot be accessed), then SnagIt should report an error, but should nót(!) reset the paths. I.e. SnagIt to be closed immediately, of ok/cancel. User to correct the problem, then SnagIt to be relaunched.
13. Backup styles, stamps, etc.
File->Export covers profiles only, but why not user defined styles, callouts, added stamps?
14. [New] Portable SnagIt (.exe file) - ah well, this is a request that exists for many years (for a portable solution I need to use FastStone or ScreenShotCaptor, i.e. clicking on .exe file)
15. Video control buttons: make them smaller, floating or minimized whilst recording, so full screen will be recorded