I have been using Camtesia 8 and love it. Here are some suggestions that would make it even better:
- Accept import of MPEG2 files. Having to convert them first is time consuming and loses quality
- Finer Green screen control would be useful to get rid of green spill. What you have is great though!
- Audio level meters would be great to get the audio just right
- Brightness and contrast controls would be very useful.
- At the moment I have to take video off the pro camera as MP2 - put it into another editing package, adjust the brightness and contrast, adjust the audio levels using the meters in the other package and then render it as a file that Camtesia can read.